Who we are
Our website address is: https://sarahand.com.
The S. Hand Group is the owner of this site and wishes to express that your privacy is of the utmost concern to us. We would treat any information received from you with the highest level of respect. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy describes the types of personal information we may collect about you, the purposes for which we use the information, the circumstances in which we may share the information and the steps that we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy.
Information We May Collect From You:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses And Cookies:
We or our web host may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
Uses Made Of The Information You Provide:
The information submitted to us will be used primarily for the purpose of creating successful matches between entrepreneurs/startups/companies and investors. Any information received is necessary to provide a level of certainty of intent and to maximize credibility. It may also be used to provide backup that may be helpful in your desire to seek capital and/or to invest. It is also needed in order to aid with the continual improvement of the site, compile basic demographic data and to generally improve the services offered to you. The company will not sell, share or rent your confidential information to any independent third parties without your prior consent. As an investor, at your request only, we will provide your preferred method of contact information to any entrepreneur that you specifically request contact with.
We may also use your personal information to:
- Administer, operate, facilitate and manage your relationship and/or account with S. Hand Group. This may include sharing such information internally as well as disclosing it to third parties, as described in the following two sections, respectively;
- Contact you or, if applicable, your designated representative(s) by post, telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, etc., in connection with your relationship and/or account;
- Provide you with information (such as investment research), recommendations, or advice concerning services offered by S. Hand Group; and
- Facilitate our internal business operations, including assessing and managing risk and fulfilling our legal and regulatory requirements.
If your relationship with S. Hand Group ends, S. Hand Group will continue to treat your personal information, to the extent we retain it, as described in this policy.
Protection Of The Information:
We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access.
The following additional information will be of interest to you as a visitor to this site:
In order to provide efficient and reliable services and to improve the service options available to you, all the entities registered with S. Hand Group may be given, or given access to, your personal information. This would be done to facilitate settlement of your transactions or the maintenance of your accounts, or as part of its arranging for the performance of specialized services and international brokerage, asset management and advisory and trust services. When so sharing your personal information, we adhere to applicable legal and industry standards regarding the protection of personal information.
The S. Hand Group does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies that perform support services for your account or facilitate your transactions with S. Hand Group, including those that provide professional, legal or accounting advice to S. Hand Group. Non-affiliated companies that assist S. Hand Group in providing services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such services and only for the purposes that S. Hand Group dictates.
We may also disclose your personal information to fulfil your instructions, to protect our rights and interests and those of our business partners or pursuant to your express consent. Finally, under limited circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations.
This policy provides a general statement of the ways in which S. Hand Group protects your personal information. You may, however, in connection with specific services offered by S. Hand Group, be provided with privacy policies or statements that supplement this policy. This policy may be changed from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the collection and use of personal information. The revised policy will be effective immediately upon posting to our Web site.